Normal Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Mardi Gras, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- SalesTaxOnline – Sales & Use Tax Online Filing
- SalesTaxOnline – Occupational License Tax Online Filing
- Sales Tax Portal – Lookup Sales & Use Tax Rates
- Lafayette Parish School System
- Find an Address Within Lafayette Parish
(Note: This link only verifies if the address is located within the parish or city limits. It does not indicate TIF zones, EDD districts, St. Martin addresses annexed into the city of Broussard, or Acadia Parish addresses indexed into the Town of Duscon. These addresses must be individually verified using the address documents in the Forms section below.
To view rates and forms for Lafayette Parish, CLICK HERE.